1. DEFENCE EXHIBITION ORGANISATION (DEO)
The main charter of DEO is to organize and co-ordinate Defence exhibitions in India and abroad, primarily with a view to promote export potential of defence oriented products and services, developed and manufactured by the Indian Defence Industry.
- India International Trade Fair(IITF): The Defence Pavilion had been participating in IITF held every year in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 14 Nov to 27 Nov. In IITF, the Defence Pavilion has been awarded 08 Gold, 04 Silver, 03 Bronze and one Special Appreciation during the last 28 years.
- The 10th edition of Aero India-2015 was organized from Feb 18-22, 2015. The edition’s theme was on Make in India in Aerospace, Defence, Civil Aviation, Airport Infrastructure and Defence Engineering. 317 Indian Companies and 324 foreign companies had participated in the show.
- DEFEXPO INDIA:- Conceived as a complementary exposition to Aero India, Defexpo India was launched in 1999. The exhibition has showcased India’s emergence as an attractive destination for investment in the defence sector and acted as a platform for alliances and joint ventures in the defence industry. Defexpo India 2016, the ninth in the series of biennial Land, Naval and Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibition, was held at Naqueri Quitol in Quepem Taluka of South Goa, India from 28th to 31st March 2016
- International Exhibition Abroad: With a view to provide an impetus to export potential to Indian Defence Industry, DEO organizes “India Pavilion” in major defence international exhibitions abroad to develop market for defence products being manufactured by them. During 2015-2016, India participated in the LAAD Defence and Security Exhibition – 2015, International Maritime Defence Industry Exhibition (IMDEX) – 2015, Paris Air Show – 2015, Maks Air Show – 2015, Defence and Security International Exhibition (DSEI) – 2015, Seoul Air Show – 2015, Defence and Security – 2015.
For more information, visit the link: aeroindia.in)